As we are starting to embrace more and more mobile working – this offers a great opportunity to network and grow your business with the use of co-location working.
So, now as we are seeing companies looking to recruit not just locally but nationally, many companies normally embrace this via regional offices or more commonly, working from home.
However, both of these do create the opportunity for spreading the word of what your company offers – thus, co-location is the HUGE solution in more ways than one!
The ability to drop into your local coffee shop, business centre or shared office space creates many facilities to spread the word of your company in many ways.
Just think of this…..
- Your team member works from home (or a regional office), the lack of interaction with the outside is very limited – co-location solves this!
- Working from home, whilst some can say is very productive (as well as more cost-effective for the employer), the lack of human engagement is immense – co-location solves this!
So what does Co-Location bring…..
- When using a drop-in facility where you go can by the hour or by the day – this breeds the opportunity for human interaction
- Using Co-Location means that when you are sat at a desk/table, grabbing a drink or some food from the in-house facilities – you are creating the opportunity to engage with other people
- Most of these venues have message/noticeboards where people are looking for help, advice or work/projects – when you are looking at these, you may have a solution to what is being asked or know someone who could help
- When looking at the above, conversation is always a natural occurrence – thus social engagement appears yet again
The ability of this interaction breeds a few things….
- The opportunity to find out what the other person does
- What their company does
- Mutual connections (whether people or companies) that you both have in common
- You may have a problem and they could help you
- They could have a problem and you could help them
- There may be an opportunity where both your companies could work together
By being able to help to other people and companies around you when you are using Co-Location creates so many Social Engagement and Social Story Telling, your employee is spreading the word about your company and themselves. Thus, the people they interactive with, will start spreading the word of helpful that person was and the company they work for – the art of Social Selling has now arrived at your company….
To learn more on how the implementation of Social Selling can add to the ethos of Internal and External Communities, “Influencers”, “Brand Ambassadors” or about what The Social Piggy can do for you and your business when it comes to implementing The Social Family, then please complete the form below…..
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Tags: CoLocation, Communites, External Communities, ExternalCommunities, Internal Communities, InternalCommunities, RemoteWorking, Social Business, Social Engagement, Social Selling, SocialBusiness, SocialEngagement, SocialSelling, Story Telling, StoryTelling, The Social Family, TheSocialFamily
August 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Brand Advocates
- Brand Ambassadors
- Business Strategy
- Co-Location Working
- Community Management
- Customer Service
- External Communities
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Internal Communities
- Social Business
- Social Engagement
- Social Platforms
- The Social Family
TagsBranding CoLocation Communites Customer Service CustomerService Cutie Pie Digital email marketing Engagement External Communities ExternalCommunities External Community Facebook Family Friends Gary Vaynerchuk Influencer Instagram Internal Communities InternalCommunities Internal Community LinkedIn Pew Die Pie Photos RemoteWorking Snapchat Social SocialBusiness Social Business Social Community SocialEngagement Social Engagement Social Media Social Selling SocialSelling Social Strategy Social Telling Story Telling StoryTelling The Social Family TheSocialFamily Twitter Videos YouTube Zoella
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets